1. Use brown or tan rug to steady emotions and increase trust.
2. Hang purses and backpacks on a coat hook.
Recently, I did this one in our bedroom. The effect is remarkable. We had a more spacious and trendy space for rest and relaxation. Just mount a coat hook to hold more items.
3. Paint a guest room peach to attract happiness.
Peach blends the sweetness of yellow with the warm feelings of pink. It's a symbol of optimism. In that case, paint the guest room with peace to have a pleasing, inviting and cheerful mood for guests.
4. Decorate with metal furnishings to encourage structure and determination.
5. Decorate with wood furnishings to encourage growth.
As mentioned, wood is a symbol of expansion. If you want to create a more spacious bedroom, include wood furnishings in your materials for recreating it. These pieces stimulate healthy growth for emotional, physical and mental well-being.
In one of your travel vacations, try to check the hotel room for inspiration. If you like rooms with white paint, designed with chic furnishings and a vibrant item for a pop of color, then make it your basis in decorating your bedroom. Don't focus on minimalist designs if you like a colorful bedroom with subdued furnishings.